Saturday, September 7, 2013

My Own Space



Tonight husband and I decided to go out for dinner.  The first place we were going to stop at was closed so I decided to take us to another the next town over.  We pulled in and I saw a sign that said "The Market Place".  I wondered what it was so peeked at the sign on the door but it didn't say too much, just how to get into the place.

We go into the restaurant and there on the board in the breezeway was a flier describing that it is a new rent a spot antique/craft spot!  So I went back and inquired.  This is something I have always wanted to do, create a little spot in a shop to put my wares.  But I didn't want to have to drive over an hour which is where the closest one to me is!  Well here one was, within 15 miles!  So I browsed around, asked many questions and will call the woman on Monday and see what it costs for a space and if not ridiculous, save one!!!!

I told husband this is something I have always wanted to do.  I need him on board somewhat as we have to provide all our own shelving etc., something of which I do not have.  While he was waiting on his seconds of his all you can eat ribs he told me to go back and look.  That to me says he is somewhat ok with it.

I cannot wait until Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment