I got two of the raised beds planted yesterday. These are all herbs. I didn't realize I had so many! Ugh. And most are different. I also have a water tank turned herb garden by my porch so herbs reign here I guess, LOL.
The last two I want to put things like carrots etc. into. All seed stuff.
I put my birdbath back up as I have a friendly catbird that is visiting me every day. I know of catbirds but never really looked them up in a book. It says they are shy. Well this one isn't. It is very curious and even will bring a bug over by me to show me it.
Last night I went around and took photos of what is blooming in my yard and made this photo collage. We have Queen of the Prairie, Jackmani Clematis and a lily, forget the name.
Originally I had wanted a large lily garden but instead it ended up being peonies, iris and now an Elm tree sprouted in the middle of it :). I am leaving the tree as all of our Elms have died but one over the past three years as have others in the area. So if it wants to grow it can grow.
The Orioles of the future will thank me :).
.jpg)
I just found your blog through blotanical. You are refreshingly honest. My husband shares the same traits as your husband. I have contemplated having separate gardens, but then I would have to negotiate to get the really heavy work done.
ReplyDelete