The garden is nearing completion. It got fried and wind beat all weekend with the 90 degrees and 20 mph winds. Now? Frost tonight. Yes, frost. Not unheard of here. But wearisome. So looks like I will be on the prowl for row covers because there is no way I am going to be able to cover all this with sheets.
Sigh.
I did get my other two boxes built so now I need cardboard for underneath and that load of dirt husband talks about. I have tons of plants and seeds just waiting to get in. Guess I better think of a frost plan too with those. This is Wisconsin after all.
I did get my other two boxes built so now I need cardboard for underneath and that load of dirt husband talks about. I have tons of plants and seeds just waiting to get in. Guess I better think of a frost plan too with those. This is Wisconsin after all.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment